Job title: Web Strategy and Production, Associate- Commercial Banking
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
Strategy and Production, Associate, Commercial Banking
Chicago, IL; Wilmington, DE
Commercial Banking delivers extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and seamless global capabilities to clients-including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, real estate investors and owners, and not-for-profit organizations-with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. We offer a comprehensive set of financial products and services including credit, asset-based lending, real estate finance and treasury. We also provide clients with access to investment banking and asset management services.
The Commercial Banking Marketing Team is looking for a talented Web Strategist and Producer to create, edit and publish marketing web content on Commercial Banking public-facing web properties. You’ll be working alongside cross-functional teams and partnering with a variety of stakeholders to deliver creative, thought-provoking content that drives results. Creative-strategy, strong attention to detail and quality are required while working efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidate should have CMS, UX, analytics and project management experience.
- Create and modify web content within our CMS, and work alongside other web content teams across the firm to implement digital best practices.
- Conduct Digital Quality Assurance and UX analysis.
- Brainstorm with cross-functional partners to deliver an end-to-end web strategy for campaign launches
- Drive a consistent, premium brand experience across related web properties.
- Consistently apply growth mindset behaviors: curiosity, analysis, outside the box thinking, networking, and deep ownership.
- Outstanding communication and writing skills: able to ask questions or share information with clarity and brevity.
- Excellent project management skills: able to define key workstreams and tasks needed to complete each project, manage multiple projects at once, collaborate with cross functional teams and provide regular status updates.
- Must be highly collaborative: able to work with a wide variety of internal functions to meet business needs while enforcing website governance policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 2+ years of website marketing, website strategy, or website content strategy experience
- 2+ years experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) required, Adobe Experience Manager experience preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on website strategy, UX and marketing campaign deployments
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, how pages accrue to a folder structure and ultimately to the information architecture i.e. the navigation of the site
- Strong understanding of web production and deployment principles/best practices.
- Experience using web analytics tools and measuring website results
- Familiar with web personalization technologies
- Familiar with ADA accessibility requirements
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and non-profit organizations.
Marketing & Communications teams shape the firm’s brand and protect and grow the firm’s excellent reputation across the world. They deepen relationships with customers through shared passions with a best in class portfolio of partnerships globally. Through the use of data and analytics, they create and deliver marketing campaigns or servicing messages through our websites, mobile apps, and paid media channels based on what is best for the customer.
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Tue, 03 May 2022 22:54:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!