Job title: Web Platform Manager, Creative Operations
Job description: About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, uber-organized Platform Manager to join our Creative Operations team. In this self-directed role, you will own the Gap Inc. corporate site platform, supporting Gapinc.com, the Newsroom and our Careers site, as well as our employee intranet site. You’re a Kentico and AEM expert with a great eye for visuals. You can work independently to develop and drive a strategic platforms roadmap nimbly, owning the relationship with our agency partners and developing creative solutions that create the biggest impact for our employees, investors, and stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Independently owns and manages critical internal and external communications platforms, developing a strategic roadmap for maintenance and enhancements and collaborating with stakeholders across the company.
- Manages and prioritizes resources to meet and balance competing needs from a variety of stakeholders. Articulates rationale for prioritization and builds understanding of strategic roadmap with partners.
- Owns partner relationships with Editorial, Careers, Design, Tech teams. Owns client-vendor relationship with agency partners.
- Supports large-scale platform builds on Gapinc.com and the employee intranet. Serves as project manager for all platform support, managing intake and workflow of needed enhancements, making module recommendations, and in some cases building page layouts.
- Owns training and onboarding stakeholders onto platforms (AEM and Kentico), troubleshooting issues, and maintaining reporting dashboards to ensure accuracy and usability of the tools.
- Support platforms compliance with language and accessibility requirements.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in Platforms management, owning development and maintenance of internal and external websites/intranets.
- Ability to identify critical priorities and work independently to accomplish them. Independent and self-directed; prioritizes project work, builds realistic timelines, and understands when to loop in leaders or partners for collaboration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to explain and defend a point of view. Ability to story tell on complex subjects simplistically, concisely and effectively.
- Must have excellent partnership building, influencing, and project management abilities. Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, team environment under general supervision. Team player.
- User experience focused, considers combination of experiences from all access points. Strong visual eye; knows how to utilize site components for the best user experience.
- Identifies and solves problems creatively; ability to think beyond immediate consequences. Flexibility to work in situations where there is no unique, correct answer.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the for the fourth year in a row.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 07:22:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!