Job title: VP, Professional Services, Consulting Delivery (Remote – US)
Company: Rimini Street
Job description: Job Description
Rimini Street, Inc., is a fast-growing global leader delivering independent, third-party enterprise software support services that enable licensees of Oracle, SAP, IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, and other cloud and locally-hosted enterprise software to extract more value from their investments, advance innovation, and create competitive advantage and growth.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary technology solutions powered by extraordinary people that achieve each client’s strategic, operational, and financial goals. Our people have earned Rimini Street multiple industry awards for exceptional work quality and customer service, and we are proud to be recognized around the world as a best place to work and for our corporate social responsibility program.
We started 2022 with more than 1,700 team members in 22 countries. We are a global community guided by our purpose to provide equal opportunity for all as well as our core values: company, clients, colleagues, and community. We are committed to creating a culture that nurtures and rewards a growth mindset and an environment where our people are encouraged to dream big and boldly shape the industry.
We are actively seeking a VP, Professional Services, Consulting Delivery. Preferred location is North America, USA. The role may require periodic travel.
The position responsibility is to collaborate with several Rimini Street teams and external entities to identify, structure, position, and monitor Professional Services across a wide number of geographies, clients, technologies, and platforms.
All Global Professional Services Delivery, Status, and Escalations will be managed by this role. Additionally, all operations, reporting and Forecasting will be managed by this role.
Inclusive of running the business, this role will also participate in the build out of several Professional Services functions.
This is a management role with directs possessing diverse skillsets and functional responsibilities.
- People manager with directs of all Solution Architects, Delivery Directors, and related pre-sales roles
- Main contact point for Talent team requirements and key stakeholders.
- Reporting of billable consultants directly under PS control. As such, will manage UTE across both teams of Delivery and Talent under direct control.
- Legal – will approve proposals, review SoWs, MSAs
- Partners – complex array of partners requires engagement and oversite
- Methodology management
- Reusable assets leadership – the packaging of work product reusability to the logical extension of fully formed Professional Services Offerings
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support transformation of opportunities to contracted and delivered business
- Engage in management, oversite, risk mitigation, and leadership of projects such that a constant focus on client satisfaction is maintained
- Fostering an organization which delivers referenceable clients
- From global perspective, represent unique regional market challenges to Rimini Street leadership organizations through formal and informal channels
- Prepare executive level sales materials focused on outcomes and value and constructed at the appropriate detail level
- Lead focused and prescriptive Road-Mapping discussions with Clients
- Demonstrate skills in Consultative Selling approach to business development
- Engage with Professional Services Delivery leadership to scope and estimate projects
- Manage Professional Services business to Operational Sales and Administrative targets
- Manage Professional Services business to agreed upon gross margin targets
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Grow awareness of Rimini Street unique value proposition across personal network; share messaging and gain insight from this endeavor
- 18+ years of experience with leading Consulting Services within the ERP Software Industry
- Awareness of or experience with public clouds product (e.g. AWS, Azure and GCP as well as private cloud providers with global and local scale)
- Experience in Pre-sales being able to build business plans including revenue projections, expenses, present and future value calculations
- Demonstrated experience in developing proposals and presenting solutions to clients
- Excellent fluency in English – both written and verbal
- Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
- Exceptional organizational skills to drive operational efficiencies throughout a Professional Services organization in a matrixed environment
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with Clients
- Ability to assist in pre-sales efforts and clearly articulate value for the client (hard savings, soft savings, revenue increase and brand good will)
Additional Interesting Qualifications
- Cloud migration and managed services, lift-and-shift methodology for SAP and Oracle
- IT security concepts and practices such as virtual patching, containerizations, cloud security, encryptions, identity management
- Knowledge of ERP Industry Solutions
- Knowledge of any Country Specific Solutions
- Solution selling trained and / or certified
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience; Master’s degree highly desired
- LEAN or Six Sigma certification, preferred
- ITIL and COBIT awareness or certification, highly desired
Why Rimini Street?
We are looking for talented, passionate people to help us build our future at Rimini Street. We hire only the best, the most extraordinary professionals and provide the compensation, bonus, and benefits to match the skills of our top-performing team members who thrive in a fast-paced environment, growing together and learning new skills.
Our work is challenging and meaningful, allowing everyone at Rimini Street to start and end each day with a sense of achievement and purpose.
This is brought to life through our core values, the Four Cs:
- We dream big and innovate boldly.
- We work with extraordinary people who create a culture of mutual respect and collaboration.
- We relentlessly pursue solutions that help clients achieve their goals. Our unmatched client care is rooted in our passion for exceptional service.
- We believe in leaving the world a better place than we found it. The Rimini Street Foundation helps us give back.
- The Rimini Street Foundation is a reflection of the values, hearts, and passion of Rimini Street as a company and individuals. We are on a mission to support humankind and share our company success by investing back into the communities we serve around the world through in-kind donations, employee time, and financial support. The Foundation’s initial efforts were launched in 2015 in Las Vegas, and while Las Vegas remains our headquarters and hometown, our work has expanded across 6 continents and to over 350 charities.
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
- Over 2,800 active clients, including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- Over 1,00 team members in 22 countries
Recent Industry Recognition
- Rimini Street has received multiple industry awards for excellence in customer service
- Rimini Street has been consistently recognized across the globe as a best place to work
- Rimini Street Foundation has been recognized in the U.S. and internationally with the Stevie Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year awards
- A detailed list of Rimini Street awards and recognitions can be found here: https://www.riministreet.com/company/awards/
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
Job date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 07:35:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!