Job title: VP, Lead Data Scientist – Consumer Bank Sales Science
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: This is a position within the Consumer Bank Sales Science team that supports National Sales and frontline with Client Central leads optimization, leads assignment and measurement using Machine Learning & Advance analytics
The Chase Sales Analytics team supports the executives that lead the Community Bank and Chase Wealth Management to analyze and optimize marketing programs. The team provides expertise in data science & analytics to optimize sales performance for our bankers across the firm. The team leverages industry-leading tools, processes and skills to convert data into meaningful insights that enable sales leadership to drive value and an excellent customer experience for their business programs.
We are seeking a Vice President to join the center of excellence dedicated to leads optimization and measurement. Reporting into the Executive Director, this role will become the in-house expert in developing optimization strategies for new capabilities and technology rolled out to the field as well as programs executed in the branch network.
- This role will be part of the team responsible for the following functions:
- Help develop and drive optimization roadmap for leads and assignments using Machine Learning frameworks
- Utilize advanced analytics to identify opportunities for improving our leads engine while also optimizing banker productivity
- Collaborate with technology/data/optimization partners to train and implement a next-generation lead optimization engine utilizing industry-leading “next best action” models
- Independently manage projects end-to-end, from ideation to implementation, keeping all relevant stakeholders informed
- Use data analysis tools/platforms (SQL, R/Python, Teradata, Greenplum & Hadoop) to analyze data from multiple sources
- Perform ad-hoc analyses for lead performance, trend analysis, other analyses, as required
- Relevant experience of 5+ years and a Masters or PhD in related field, preferably Financial Services
- 3+ years of experience with optimization and machine learning models design and implementation – can be in a marketing, operational or digital setting
- Expertise implementing next-gen models using machine learning in a Hadoop environment (e.g. kNN, MDP, neural networks, ensemble methods, NLP) highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to work and collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Problem-solving skills are essential. Must be able to think outside the box to implement creative solutions that solve business problems.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines. Must be detail oriented, organized, and perform at high standards
CCB Data & Analytics
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Columbus, OH
Job date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 22:54:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!