Job title: Vinyl Graphics Installer
Company: Pinnacle Custom Signs
Job description: Job description
Pinnacle Custom Signs in Buford, a growing commercial sign company, is currently looking for a reliable, highly motivated, and experienced vinyl graphics installer. Candidates must have experience applying graphics to many types of surfaces such as windows and walls. Experience with applying vinyl to vehicles would be a plus. Position requires an individual who has an eye for detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a “can do” attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare surfaces for vinyl graphic installation which includes removal of previous graphics and adhesives from a variety of surfaces without causing damage.
- Install graphics on all vehicle types, including, but not limited to: golf carts, boats, cars, pickup trucks, box trucks and both commercial and “sprinter type” vans. Graphics include cut/spot graphics, partial wraps, and full wraps.
- Install graphics on floors, windows, and walls of commercial buildings – including brick walls.
- Ability to operate light hand tools to remove door handles, mirrors, etc. without damaging the vehicle.
- Perform finishing operations such as weeding, cutting, laminating, grommets and mounting of printed pieces to various substrates.
- Ability to produce high-quality work on time and within deadlines.
- Keeping work area clean and organized.
- Other duties required by your supervisor.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to logically solve problems
- Ability to accurately measure and place graphics prior to installation.
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on providing a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work overtime or travel when needed.
- Valid GA driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Willing to undergo a background check.
We offer a competitive hourly rate based on level of experience, paid holidays, and vacation time after a brief probationary period.
Expected salary: $18 – 22 per hour
Location: Buford, GA
Job date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 01:27:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!