Job title: Vice President – Healthcare Coverage – Corporate Client Banking – San Francisco, CA
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
The position is a Relationship Management role within the Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries Healthcare Group, with a heavy emphasis on business development and market leadership. The primary functions are to 1) generate new business opportunities, 2) manage existing relationships, and 3) represent our Healthcare banking practice in and around the San Francisco area.
The Healthcare Banking Group is part of Corporate Client Banking within the Commercial Bank, and is responsible for managing relationships with Healthcare companies. We provide solutions to clients and prospects including: 1) corporate finance (capital raising and M&A); 2) interest rate risk management; 3) credit needs; and 4) treasury services.
This position requires an experienced, qualified relationship manager capable of driving business across the San Francisco coverage area. The banker should have proven client relationship skills, an ability to call at the CEO/CFO level, extensive credit and treasury services product knowledge, corporate finance expertise and strong transaction execution skills.
- Identify, pursue and close sales opportunities for a broad range of financial products and services
- Manage complex, multi-product client relationships as the primary Specialty Finance representative in the region
- Coordinate the sales and service efforts of multiple internal business partners
- Proactively market clients and prospects, represent CCBSI in the local banking and business communities, and develop a network of referral sources
- Initiate and maintain strategic dialogue with clients and prospects to generate ongoing corporate finance opportunities
- Collaborate with credit underwriting team on analysis, structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit requests
- Strictly comply with all regulatory and JPMorgan Chase rules, policies, and procedures
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as an outstanding Client/Relationship Manager selling corporate finance or commercial banking products and services
- Knowledge and experience in the Healthcare corporate banking or investment banking sector strongly preferred
- Strong leadership abilities in financial services sales and business development
- Solid credit, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications abilities
- Knowledge of credit, corporate finance, treasury, investment banking, and other banking products; preferably with execution experience
- Self-motivated, dependable and intelligent
- Candidate must be a top individual contributor, with a strong performance track record
- Completion of a recognized bank credit training program or investment banking training program
- Possess (or obtain within three months of hire) Series 63 and 79
About Us: JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
Commercial Banking is focused on helping our clients succeed and making a positive difference in our communities. We provide credit and financing, treasury and payment services, international banking and real estate services to clients including corporations, municipalities, institutions, real estate investors and owners, and nonprofit organizations.
The Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries group focuses on companies with revenue of more than $500 million that require traditional commercial banking services as well as investment banking products. Corporate bankers leverage the power of the firm via customized financing solutions through partnerships with treasury, credit solutions and investment banking to help clients achieve their short and long-term growth objectives.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 04:15:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!