Job title: Vehicle Graphics Technician
Company: Tennessee Sign Company
Job description: The key position of Vehicle Graphics Technician is an important team member of the Production & Installation Team. It is a ground floor opportunity to actively participate on how these product and service offerings will be presented and executed; involvement in decision making is very much encouraged. This team role is the team’s champion and helps primarily in the coordination and execution of customer vehicle branding projects, and from time to time, will assist with other vinyl application projects such as wall and window graphic installs. They frequently interface with the customer and offer solutions that meet the customer needs. The right candidate is a professional, self-motivated team player with great interpersonal skills and values delivering an excellence customer experience for clients. This role is detailed oriented, works well in a fast-paced team environment, and can efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously. Working with the other members of our team, this role communicates with internal teams to gather information to define the scope of work required, what design assets are available, assists with estimating project timing and scheduling, and reconciliation of project costs. The successful candidate for this role is self-confident with customers and is not afraid to show their professional ability, creative genius, and most importantly, have fun! Preference given to those applicants that are 3M certified.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
The Vehicle Graphics Technician is responsible for the efficiency and effectiveness of the Customer experience, which involves coordination of key project aspects, among departments to ensure that service and quality objectives are fulfilled in a time acceptable to the client. The key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Works with the Customer Service team and the Client to determine the project needs and offers solution options.
- Establishes a great relationship with Customers, while gathering the necessary project information and takes the opportunity to up sale them on additional products and services.
- Communicates and coordinates key project data with internal departments to meet the project specifications and timing.
- In conjunction with the GM, assists with the estimation of project costs with material vendors, internal production teams and outside contractors.
- Captures labor time and material costs in the project folders throughout the fulfillment process, prior to submitting the final costs to the Project Coordinators for completion of reconciliation reports.
- Aids in the development of documents processes and procedures for the execution of production and services. Seeks continuous improvements and effectiveness of this role for the team.
- Researches and develops resources/systems that create timely and efficient workflows.
- Maintains knowledge of technology developments throughout the industry and recommends changes to the approach and deployment of improvements to this and other production and service offerings.
- Audits and communicates complaints with management/ownership.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Possess High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess valid Driver’s License
- Minimum of one to three years’ vehicle graphics experience in a production environment.
- Excellent communication skills in fluent English; ability to speak a second language is a plus but not required.
- Ability to exercise integrity, resolve conflict and build rapport with customers and team members.
- Ability to think and reason strategically, logically, and tactically solves production problems.
- Comprehensive computer skills including software (Windows, Office, database experience), hardware, programs, and applications
- Design capabilities preferred but not necessary
- This position is a ground floor opportunity that offers rapid advancements and long-term professional growth.
- This key role offers much latitude in how the business operates and specifically how to execute vehicle graphic applications.
- This is an hourly wage position with a wage rate between $15-$25 hr. and is based on experience, capabilities, and skills.
- 2 weeks Personal Time Off (PTO), accrual plan available after probationary period and will increase based on years of service.
- 401k benefits after one year of service; Health Care Savings Account (pending)
- The company offers six (6) paid holidays.
- Company Computer and Cellphone and mileage reimbursements are offered based on usage.
Expected salary: $15 per hour
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 04:37:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!