Job title: US Export Trade Compliance Analyst (Remote)
Job description: In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
CommScope is hiring a US Export Trade Compliance Analyst to join our growing team! This is a 100% remote role. Candidates will be based in the US.
This role will focus on providing industry knowledge on the topics of Export Control Classification Number (ECCN), Harmonized Tariff Schedule Codes (HTS), Country of Origin Determination Rules, as well as Free Trade Agreement knowledge (USMCA in particular) to support exports of Telecommunication and electronic parts and equipment. This role will support CommScope business within the North American region as a part of the Global Trade Compliance Group reporting to the Legal Department. The team supports various trade compliance Export activities for North America.
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Assign Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) and Harmonized Tariff codes (HTS) to components, parts and finished goods using the Commerce Control List (CCL), the USHTS GRI’s, rulings, and product specifications.
- Assess and determine Country of Origin using Non-preferential Rules of Origin (RoO) or to qualify products for preferential treatment under Free Trade Agreements (USMCA in particular)
- Ensure compliance with regulations by providing daily support to customer service, sales, purchasing, manufacturing, and product line management teams.
- Develop and/or maintain desk level procedures for your position/function within the Trade Compliance organization.
- Maintain current knowledge of international Export compliance regulations through official publications and both formal and informal training.
- Continuously evaluate Export activities to develop and implement better compliance practices.
- Provide coverage and assistance to other team members as needed in relation to: audits, recordkeeping, classification, etc.
Required Qualifications For Consideration:
- 3+ years of experience in US Export Control Regulations environment
- General knowledge of US Export Control Regulations including embargos, sanctions, and ECCN’s.
- General knowledge of Harmonized Tariff system classification.
- Ability to independently perform V lookups, pivot tables, charts, reports within Excel
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- Export/Export Compliance trainings and/or certifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SAP and/or Oracle experience
We want to enable our employees to do their best work, using the right technology and in a location that make sense for the business, customers, and everyone involved. Our [email protected] program encourages our employees to have flexibility in their work environment. This program is available to all employees where demands of the job and personal preferred working styles meet in middle, combining in office and at home, remote working.
Perks & Benefits:
Be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life, and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan, and participation in the Company’s Annual Incentive Plan.
Anticipated salary range dependent on experience and qualifications: $60,000 – 90,100.00
After You Apply:
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visitinghttps://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at [email protected] You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo
Expected salary: $60000 – 90100 per year
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 02:33:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!