Job title: Transportation /Logistics Data Sr. Analyst (Import/Export)
Job description: Requisition ID: 679324
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands; Ray-ban, Oakley and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; Lenscrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
To support our global business, Luxottica operates multiple manufacturing and logistics facilities across North America to support our retail stores and wholesale customers.
The Customs Compliance Analyst coordinates the movement of shipments through the Luxottica global supply chain by maintaining compliance with U.S. Customs and FDA requirements. Acts as a single point interface with internal employees and vendors to ensure on time performance. Communicates with vendors, freight forwarders and customs brokers to ensure efficient movement of goods across the border.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoots and problem-solves daily international shipment issues
- Actively manages Customs Broker relationships
- Creates and maintains Standard Operating Procedures and KPIs pertaining to Customs movements of all business flows
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of tariff classifications
- Maintains and refines US import/export compliance policies and procedures to ensure broad Company awareness and compliance to government regulatory requirements
- Implements and maintains multiple process improvement projects
- Identifies and leverages cost avoidance/savings opportunites
- Analyzes cost of duites and taxes, trade agreements and regulations related to all business divisions
- Conducts internal audits as required
- Analyzes data collected from external/internal sources including preparation of ad hoc reports
- Troubleshoots any payment related issues pertaining to Customs duties
- Manage CTPAT process including vendor and DC reviews/audits
- Bachelor’s Degree with focus in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field
- 2+ years of International supply chain experience
- 2+ years of Customs classification experience
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to influence others, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, decision making, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to understand and follow directions, meet schedules and ensure work is completed as assigned along with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Licensed Customs Broker or CCS
- Prior experience in SAP environment
- Prior experience with FDA regulations
- Knowledge of US Customs regulations
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Location: McDonough, GA
Job date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 02:18:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!