Job title: Telecommunications Fellow (Government)
Job description: AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission. Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Telecommunications Fellow to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- May perform installation, maintenance, and technical analysis of software, hardware and transmission systems for voice communications
- Ensures that remote hardware and communication facilities have procedures for installation and support of voice communications systems
- Collaborates with internal and external customers and vendors to determine voice communications system requirements
- Recognized as an external thought leader within a strategic area
- Influences the strategy to address internal or external business, vendor and/or regulatory issues
- Proactively identifies and solves the most complex problems that impact the management and direction of the business
- Progression to this level is restricted on the basis of individual capabilities and business requirements
- Recognized as “guru” or industry expert
- Influences internal/external business and/or regulatory issues that have an impact on the company
- Leads highly visible multi-disciplinary project teams or initiatives; provides thought leadership
- Proactively identifies and solves the most complex problems; uses game-changing methods to think beyond existing solutions
- Impacts business direction through the development of innovative solutions or products
- Influences industry direction
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree and 12 or more years of relevant experience
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 23:55:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!