Job title: Telecommunications Analyst, SME (Government)
Job description: AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission. Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation – globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Telecommunications Analyst, SME to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- May perform installation, maintenance, and technical analysis of software, hardware and transmission systems for voice communications
- Ensures that remote hardware and communication facilities have procedures for installation and support of voice communications systems
- Collaborates with internal and external customers and vendors to determine voice communications system requirements
- Recognized as an expert within the company
- Anticipates internal and or external business challenges, vendor and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements
- Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Progression to this level is restricted on the basis of business requirements
- Is a company subject matter expert in their particular discipline
- Anticipates business, vendor and/or regulatory changes; recommends product, process, or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives by setting the direction and allocating resources; works within division objectives
- Communicates complex concepts, anticipates potential objections, and persuades senior executives to adopt a different point of view
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree and 9 or more years of relevant experience
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 07:17:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!