Job title: Telecommunications 5G Cloud Transformation Senior Manager
Job description: Position Summary
Telecom Networks Cloud Operations Transformation Senior Manager
Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world’s top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Our Telecommunications, Media & Entertainment sector includes the world leaders in telecommunications, media, entertainment, sports, business information services, and digital platform companies – for search, social, marketing, analytics, etc.
Core Business Operations-Cloud Engineering
Our Cloud Engineering offering focuses on enabling our client’s end-to-end journey from on-premise or co-location to Cloud. Our client base has a broad reach across Telecommunication, Media and Entertainment (TME) with a range of national broadcast and entertainment companies, games studios and includes social media giants and telecommunication companies. Our goal is to help them see and realize the cloud transformational as an opportunity for business enablement by improving their agility and resilience, identifying opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation resulting in competitive advantage. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering practice is a key part of the Cloud Engineering offering.Infrastructure and platform play an ever-increasing role in business-critical applications and is crucial to supporting operations and reliability. Our practitioners help clients optimize their infrastructure and guide them through a transformative journey that enables the adoption of technology-based disruptors such as Hybrid Cloud, Machine Learning and IoT in their business.
Work you’ll do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you’ll work with the best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business. From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. You will:
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. You will contribute to the firm’s growth and development in a variety of ways including:
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop “thoughtware” and “point- of-view” documents, participate in public speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Excellent understanding of Telecom Networks, 5G, Open Ran, analytics within network space (AI/ML), (OSS (Operations Support Systems) Platforms/ Tools, Cloud & DevOps
- Solid core consulting skills (Storyboarding, Logical Structuring, Executive Presentation, Client Interviewing, Business Case development, etc.)
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Limited sponsorship may be available
- Experience building financial models and business cases for ROI analysis
- Features and capabilities specifically relating to Telecom industry and clients
- Team leadership skills, knowledge and experience in delivery of Cloud based solutions
- Experience in assisting Senior leadership team to design technology, process landscape and develop overall solution strategy
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 04:33:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!