Job title: Technical Support Engineer (Risk & Compliance)
Job description: We offer a flexible working policy that supports the health and well-being of our iManage employees. As an organization, we value collaborating and learning from our peers in person, while providing the necessary flexibility for our employees to have a meaningful work-life balance. Please reach out to learn more.
Being a Technical Support Engineer at iManage means…
You are a dynamic individual that will gain hands-on experience within our Risk & Compliance software product suite and will draw upon your problem solving, critical thinking, and technical skills to analyze and resolve customer challenges, develop best practices, and ensure customer success. You will learn everything there is to know about our products and our customers as well as have the chance to work alongside our engineering and data teams. You will be exposed to everything from simple to more complicated support issues, as well as work on development and customization projects.
You will join the Support team to manage various clients and our application. You will be troubleshooting support items, characterizing the issue, developing a resolution (code file or database scripting), and deploying this resolution to the Client’s production environment. Having relational database and coding knowledge is essential for this position because you will be working with databases as well as application code daily.
Our values are important to us, and we’re looking for individuals who are ready for a challenge, work well in a collaborative environment, and want to grow their careers within a fast-growing technology company like iManage. We take pride and ownership of our work, while having a lot of fun along the way!
iM Responsible For…
- Analyzing, diagnosing, resolving software/configuration issues, and deploying resolutions to complex multi-tiered application environments
- Developing and maintaining a deep technical knowledge of our iManage product suite
- Effectively collaborating with customer engineers and system integrators to support complex system deployment projects
- Maintaining a deep technical knowledge of .NET, relational databases, Microsoft Windows Servers, Microsoft desktop software
- Developing, documenting, and publishing best practice methods, technical white papers, blogs, and solutions
- Proactively assisting customers and internal teams to avoid or reduce problem occurrence
- Troubleshooting customer issues using excellent communication, critical and analytical skills
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related Software Engineering degree
- A working knowledge of SQL Server database technologies
- MCSE, MCP or MCSA certification
- The desire to deliver solutions to Client’s that are highly dependent on our product for their everyday work
- The ability to multi-task and overcome difficult troubleshooting situations, while also gaining new skills in the process
iManage is Supporting Me By…
- Providing a market competitive salary that is applied through a consistent process, equitable for all our employees, and regularly reviewed based on industry data.
- Rewarding me with an annual performance-based bonus.
- Offering comprehensive Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance, and a 401k Retirement Savings Plan with a company match up to 4%.
- Giving access to HealthJoy, a healthcare concierge service, to help me maximize my health benefits.
- Granting enhanced leave for expecting parents; 20 weeks 100% paid for primary leave, and 10 weeks 100% paid for secondary leave.
- Encouraging me to take time for myself with 15 days for vacation, 3 Personal Days, multiple all company wellness days, 10 US Holidays, and for other life events.
- Caring for my mental health with free access to the Healthy Minds app for mindfulness, meditation and more.
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at:
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data:
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 07:38:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!