Job title: Teacher, Science/Social Studies
Company: La Porte ISD
Job description: Position: Certified Classroom Teacher – 4th or 5th Grade Science/Social Studies
Location: Heritage Elementary
Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences in the core academic subject area assigned to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Valid Texas Teacher’s Certificate in subject area asigned
- Alternative Certification Program applicants must have passed content exam(s) to be eligible for employment
- Demonstrated competency in the core academic subject area assigned
Apply online and attach your resume and letter of interest. Three references must be provided and must include your current building Principal.
ACP Candidates must attach the Statement of Eligibility.
The District contributes $400/month to the cost of employee only health insurance, which is $175/month greater than the state required amount of $225/month.
- $60,000 for Beginning teacher with “0” years experience (Based on 2022-2023 Compensation Plan)
- $1,000 Master’s Degree addenda
- Additional $1,000 Doctorate Degree addenda
Pay Grade: Certified Instructional, 10 Duty Months
Job Title : Teacher, Science/Social Studies
Primary Location : Heritage Elementary
Salary Range : $60,000.00 – Salary based on verified teaching experience / Per Year
Shift Type : Full-Time
Expected salary: $60000 per year
Job date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 07:14:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!