Job title: Talent Acquisition – Experienced Recruiter
Company: Black & Veatch
Job description: At Black & Veatch, our employee-owners go beyond the project. For over a century, we have been breaking down social, economic and geographic barriers by making life’s critical resources accessible to all. Working with us, you will help provide critical expertise as we, along with our valued clients, deliver solutions that positively impact communities around the world. Our professionals are our greatest asset, and we believe nothing is more important than the health, happiness and professional growth of our employee-owners. With a focus on flexible work-life balance options, an expanding and diverse workforce, and limitless career growth opportunities, we will give you our best to help you give us your best, and together we can build a world of difference.
Req Id : 79206
Opportunity Type : Staff
Relocation eligible : No
Full time/Part time : Full-Time
Contract Hire Only for this Project : No
This is a fully remote (from home) recruiting role.
Since 1915, we have helped our clients improve the lives of people in more than 100 countries through consulting, engineering, construction, operations and program management. We have been and continue to experience tremendous global growth where this role will make a significant impact toward finding talent that will continue to advance our ability to provide innovative client solutions in support of our mission of “Building a WORLD of Difference”. Black & Veatch is proud to provide a strong support structure for all our professionals, has competitive benefits including being an employee owner as well as flexible work schedules. If you want to find a rewarding, fun, and strong team atmosphere; look no further!
We have an additional team member opportunity for an experienced recruiter to support overall business growth. This role will focus on partnering with business leaders to initiate and execute strategic recruiting efforts as company-wide staffing needs increase.
- Building strong partnerships with hiring managers to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives
- Creating networks and talent pools in new and existing markets for desirable skill sets through sourcing and relationship building
- Developing, posting, and maintaining quality job descriptions and advertisements for open positions, ensuring consistency across all postings
- Sourcing candidates though creative social media tools and developing robust networking avenues
- Initiating contact with passive candidates for openings and maintaining candidate pipelines
- Working collaboratively with business leads to screen potential candidates
- Utilizing internal applicant tracking system to review applications and maintain candidate progress
- Closing offers and completing hires, making sure all candidates have a positive, well informed experience during the recruiting process. Continuing to support communication with members of the on-boarding team to ensure a successful experience for new hires
- Ensuring compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance
- Recognizing and assisting with any situation within our business that can be assisted with HR support
- Reflecting our vision, mission and core values throughout our business, holding safety as a priority
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Recruiting experience, preferably in engineering or technical roles but open to other experiences also
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting, managing hiring manager relationships
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
Black & Veatch is committed to being an employer of choice by creating a valuable work experience that keeps our people engaged, productive, safe and healthy. We offer professionals an array of health and welfare benefits that vary based on their geographic region and employment status. This may include health, life accident and disability insurances, paid time off, financial programs and more. Professionals may also be eligible for a performance-based bonus program.
By valuing diverse voices and perspectives, we cultivate an authentically inclusive environment for professionals and are able to provide innovative and effective solutions for clients.
Location: Overland Park, KS
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 06:58:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!