Job title: Strategy and Operations Lead, Professional Services, Google Cloud
Job description: This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: New York, NY, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, finance, business, a similar quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience
- 6 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, business operations, finance, or program management
- Experience working with and influencing executive management and managing cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience in program management, executing and leading projects, and operational processes
- Master’s degree or MBA
- Experience in Go-To-Market, Sales, or Customer Success
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, products, trends, and market dynamic
- Ability to turn ambiguous information and unstructured challenges into insights, plans, and recommendations in a constantly evolving environment
- Ability to craft persuasive executive communications and present data driven insights and recommendations (i.e., slides, presentations, briefing documents, etc.)
About the job
As a Strategy and Operations Lead, you will support our Global Google Cloud Professional Services Organization (PSO). You will have significant exposure to Google’s Cloud Services leadership and will engage with multiple stakeholders across Google Cloud teams.
You will be responsible for three main functions, planning, strategic initiatives and operations. In the planning function, you will develop quarterly, annual, and long-term plans to define our business impact (e.g. business generation) and the resources required (e.g., headcount, budget or systems). In the strategy initiatives function, you will lead, coordinate, and orchestrate leadership initiatives across multiple stakeholders to improve and transform our business to develop capabilities as we continue our scale growth. Lastly, in the operations function, you will run the business cadence, report processes, and support our stakeholders to ensure the business achieves its goals.
You will support PSO business leaders and their teams but also be involved in completing business analysis and other strategic projects. You will be comfortable with quantitative analysis, developing strategic insights, and creating tools and trackers to keep the business running.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Identify and solve strategic and operational problems managing end-to-end projects with multiple leadership and cross functional stakeholders.
- Define and develop key analysis and generate executive-level insights and recommendations to address strategic issues and in response to executive leadership requests.
- Develop, run, and maintain business operational cadence and processes to ensure aptitude and improve business performance.
- Support business executive services leaders directly in strategic issues and day-to-day operations.
- Conduct quantitative analysis to support business leaders, and develop strategic insights and create tools and trackers to keep the business running.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 22:00:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!