Job title: Strategic Google Cloud Consultant, Siemplify Security, Professional Services
Job description: Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working with security products, such as EDR, NDR, IDP/IDS, or SIEM technologies.
- Experience managing customer projects to completion and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with SOAR solutions such as Siemplify/Phantom/Swimlane/XSOAR
- 4 years of experience with security monitoring, detection engineering, or security operations.
- Experience in security operations within the context of customer-facing roles.
- Experience developing in Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience with writing threat detection rules/parsers, leading security investigations, and working with associated tooling (e.g., Splunk, etc.).
- Solid understanding of network protocols, secure network design and network monitoring tools
- Strong understanding of OS internals and hardening, along with a knowledge of CLIs, intrusion
About the job
As a Strategic Cloud Consultant focused on Siemplify, you’ll provide excellent technical guidance to customers adopting Siemplify for their security monitoring and operational needs. You will work with Product Management and Product Engineering to drive excellence in Google Cloud Security products and features. This position requires technical security experience, industry experience, and will have high visibility at the most senior levels of customer organizations, including frequent interaction with CISOs, SecOps leaders, their staff, and GCP senior leadership. As a Cloud Security Consultant you will work directly with pre and post sales stage customers and via partners. The professional services team’s primary focus is post-sales support of Siemplify. We are responsible for product and cyber response. We help design complicated playbooks, develop custom integrations, assist with system migrations, educate the customer on best practices, and help troubleshoot issues.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
(Colorado only*) Minimum full-time salary range between $109,000 – $117,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
- Work with customers to onboard, design, and develop Siemplify Security systems to meet and exceed their requirements through discussions, strategic presentations, recommendations, and implementation.
- Develop and extend integrations with third-party systems.
- Manage executive stakeholders within customer environments to deliver consensus and drive positive customer outcomes on the Google Cloud platform.
- Travel up to 30% of the time in-region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
Expected salary: $109000 – 117000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 07:05:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!