Job title: Staff Change Management Consultant (Entry Level)
Company: Environmental Resources Management
Job description: ERM is seeking a motivated Change & Communications Consultant to join our growing Change and Transformation team based in North America. Our team helps clients navigate complex change. We put people at the center of strategic change, from strategy through to implementation.
This role will be provide support to influence behavioral change within organizations and provide solid communications strategies and execution. In this role, you will work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team to identify and implement change management strategies to align with our clients’ respective business practice goals and objectives. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous corporate or consulting experience, and education and experience with change management methodologies, and their components: especially communications. PROSCI certification is encouraged.
Candidate should be a quick learner and able to adapt to a quick paced environment.
- Developing, recommending and delivering change strategies
- Managing and implementing core change activities such as – stakeholder analysis and engagement, change impact assessment, organizational readiness, communications and training
- Identifying communication needs and the ability to execute against them – leveraging strategic and tactical communications skills
- Working with cross-functional teams to execute change and communications strategies and activities
- Creating and delivering impactful communications using channels such as websites, videos, events, newsletters, social media, SharePoint, presentations, surveys and conferences
- Ensuring change management and communications activities occur on time, and within budget
- Defining and measuring success metrics
- Solid experience of organizational change and planning and executing effective internal communications and employee engagement campaigns
- Track record of successful delivery of stakeholder engagement, sponsorship alignment, marketing or communications activities, and organizational readiness
- The ability to advise and work with people at C-level
- Strong knowledge of communications and change models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client handling and creative thinking skills, including the ability to work confidently across multiple projects, accounts and clients
- A relevant degree level qualification
- An approachable personality with an exceptional work ethic
- Fluent in English and a second language would be beneficial
REQUIRED CANDIDATE COMPETENCIES FOR CLIENT LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT TEAM:
- Be comfortable with and embrace ambiguity
- Ability to move from project to project with ease and reprioritize regularly
- Have a sense of resourcefulness and the ability to “figure things out” independently
- Embrace client deliverables with a “service attitude” mindset
Who We Are:
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world’s leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is an essential part of making our company a great place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our “boots to boardroom” approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Job date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 22:54:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!