Job title: Staff Accountant – Manufacturing
Company: NorthPoint Search Group
Job description: Staff Accountant – Manufacturing
Staff Accountant is an essential member of the Corporate accounting team.
- Responsible for making sure trial balance accounts are reported accurately, timely.
- Query ERP and/or generate system reports for period transactions (balance sheet and income statement)
- Review transactions to isolate possible exceptions/errors
- Prepare established account rollforwards, reconciliations, or analyses
- Prepare standard and non-standard journal entries
- Compile third-party documents to substantiate asset and liability balances
- Compile audit data requested by various external parties
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s defined, key financial controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 1 – 2 years of related experience
- Hands-on experience with accounting modules of an ERP is a plus.
- Self-starter able to communicate efficiently with other operational and support functions in the organization to resolve transaction/process exceptions.
- Ability to multi-task, to be organized, efficient, accurate and to be accountable to job responsibilities.
- Experience with MS-Excel
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills
Base salary 50k-60k plus Benefits
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $50000 – 60000 per year
Location: Newnan, GA
Job date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 23:41:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!