Job title: Sr Mgr, Professional Services Consulting – Enterprise Architects
Job description: Our Company
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Consulting Delivery Manager, Enterprise Architecture
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen every single day.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new insights can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Delivery Manager on the Enterprise Architecture consulting team within the Adobe Customer Solutions organization, you will be responsible for leading a team of architects and for ensuring quality professional services delivery in consulting engagements. You will drive continuous professional services process improvement and efficiency while holding our high standards for delivery quality. You will recruit and develop architects and productivity goals to ensure target achievement. You will support client success through direct and indirect client engagement. You will also help develop a culture of innovation and serve as a strong champion for change.
What You’ll Do
- Lead, recruit, and mentor a team of Enterprise Architects and thus ensure customer success through quality in consulting delivery.
- Drive continuous improvement of consulting delivery processes, standards, and practices, driving customer excellence.
- Support client escalations by guiding and coaching your team members to ensure proper communication, prioritization, and ownership throughout the experience.
- Meet and exceed goals around customer outcomes, customer facing utilization, consulting revenue, and margin as well as driving operational excellence.
- Proactively collaborate across Adobe including Customer Success, Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Technical Operations, and other internal Adobe teams.
- Organize and conduct enablement sessions to strengthen team with respect to both technical and role-based proficiencies.
- Lead and inspire a team with positivity and optimism, creating a culture of high expectations, innovation, and achievement.
What You Need to Succeed
- Track record in delivering successful Enterprise or Solution/Application integrations, with marketing technology and data-centric solutions preferred
- Proven experience and examples of architecture best practices, technical diagrams, capability maps, current/future roadmaps, and related technical topics
- Minimum of 3+ years experience leading consulting teams, including remote-based delivery of technical solutions
- Executive leadership skills including the ability to coach, mentor, influence, and empower a diverse and high-performing team to maximize results.
- Ability to communicate, coordinate, and drive optimal revenue, team productivity, and margin performance.
- Ability to interact and communicate for impact and change within all levels of an organization both internally and externally, including business and technical stakeholders
- Confident ability to lead, collaborate, triage, and make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Shown strength in EQ (emotional intelligence) as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience in negotiation and conflict resolution.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and customer experience management are strongly preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Preference given for experience with digital marketing tools and systems related to analytics, data analysis, testing & optimization, personalization, and activation
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, computer science, or a related field of the technical industry.
- Ability to travel up to 35%
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Adobe aims to make accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, please contact or (408) 536-3015.
Location: San Jose, CA
Job date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 02:00:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!