Job title: Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Company: Nevro Corp.
Job description: Job Summary & Responsibilities
Nevro is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer that will play a key role in ensuring manufacturability and testability of product designs and ensure supply chain, manufacturing processes, tools and equipment are in place and capable of delivering Class III implantable Neuromodulation system for pain management. This position reports to the Senior Operations Engineering Manager.
- Participate in Operations key initiatives (i.e. second sourcing, cost reductions) and/or NPI/design transfer of Class III implantable Neuromodulation system components to Contract Manufacturers.
- Maintain BOM (Bill of Materials), MP (manufacturing procedure) thru the change order process.
- Work with High Volume Contract Manufacturers to resolve existing production/quality/yield issues.
- Author validation documentation (IQ/OQ/PQ/PPQ) to support the release of production equipment and tooling.
- Design tools and tooling to optimize the manufacturing lines.
- Working in accordance with Quality System procedures and actively enforces its objectives.
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 2 – 6 years of experience within the Medical Device industry.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and technical writing skills.
- Electro-mechanical design/manufacturing and analysis skills.
- Experience with Solidworks a plus.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Requires the ability to travel approximately 10% of the time throughout the United States.
Location: Redwood City, CA
Job date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 04:18:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!