Job title: Sr. Email Marketing Specialist
Job description: At Navient, our mission is to enhance the financial success of our customers by delivering innovative solutions and insights with compassion and personalized service.
For our employees we offer an entrepreneurial environment, rich with opportunity and reward.
We are a service-oriented, fast growing company, and invite you to join our talented and diverse team.
The Sr Email Marketing Specialist will be the Email Marketing lead for the Corporate Marketing team. This role will be responsible for executing and managing email campaigns through Marketo and synchronizing data with Salesforce Sales Cloud.
This candidate must be highly collaborative, detail oriented and capable of implementing and optimizing creative email marketing programs independently via Marketo. Additionally, they should be able to perform some basic Salesforce administration activities in support of these campaigns and in support of the Business Development team.
The ideal individual will be proficient in Marketo and comfortable with CRM navigation and best practices (preferably Salesforce).
The Email Marketing Specialist will perform their responsibilities under the supervision of the Sr. Director, Marketing Operations
Essential Job Functions:
1. Marketing Campaign Enablement
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, landing page set-up, scheduling, testing, deployment of emails, and email database management activities
- Maintains marketing email calander
- Build programs within Marketo to include webinars, tradeshows, and demand generation campaigns
- Build lists to target email promotions to correct demographics while maintaining cleanliness of the database
- Develop and modify email templates using HTML/CSS with responsive design
- Ensure quality throughout the email development process (proofing/testing)
- Perform email rendering tests across devices and email clients to ensure that emails display correctly across our lead database.
- Documentation of Marketo specific processes and configurations
2. CRM Administration (Salesforce)
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Serves as point-of-contact for implementations and integrations of the Salesforce platform for all organization users
- Manage communications with 3rd party support vendor regarding user requests
- Ensure data integrity in campaign creation and deployment, between Marketo and Salesforce
3. Metrics and reporting
- Build, maintain, and regularly provide updates to key stakeholders regarding email programs and campaigns that can inform data-driven decisions or provide recommendations for improvements and efficiencies
- Collect and review email performance data to ensure emails are optimized for best results
4. Strategic Thinking and Innovation
- Ensure alignment of all activities to Navientâs business objectives
- Look for opportunities to innovate and enhance processes and projects to drive better outcomes
- Proactively provide domain knowledge to Corporate Marketing team and business partners
- Bachelorâs Degree – Marketing, Business or related field
- 4+ yearsâ working on a marketing team
- 2+ years’ hands-on B2B experience in inbound and demand generation marketing (lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement)
- Hands-on, demonstrable experience and proficiency with email marketing/campaign platforms (Marketo, Eloqua or similar)
- Hands-on, demonstrable experience with CRM systems (Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud or similar)
- Proficient in HTML/CSS coding
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.
Location: Perry, NY – Arcade, NY
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 00:17:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!