Job title: Sr Digital & Technology Analyst, Oracle Transportation Management (OTM)
Company: Fortune Brands Home & Security
Job description: Job Description
The Sr. Analyst OTM is responsible for developing a robust supply chain application solutions for Organization. Individual works closely with all relevant team but not limited to IT, Materials, Sourcing, and Logistics. The position will be responsible for defining & delivering integrated Global Supply Chain business solutions using Oracle Advance Supply Chain Planning (ASCP) and Demantra Demand Management (DM) along with Oracle E-Business Suites modules of Oracle applications.
This position reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Business Transformation.
- Identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions focusing on business analysis and project management of application enhancements and new application implementations of Oracle Transportation Management (OTM).
- Work with Logistics as a liaison and representative of the IT department to provide and support IT solutions including eliciting ideas, analyzing processes and systems logic, providing guidance and validating requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and OTM.
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the IT requirements and recommend solutions that enable Logistics to achieve its goals using OTM Cloud.
- Support OTM implementation of new application implementations/upgrades/cloud quarterly updates and application enhancements.
- Effectively document and translate business requirements into IT requirements.
- Support assigned projects, prioritize projects and maintenance tickets.
- Report status of ongoing prioritized projects to Logistics and IT leadership.
- Identify and resolve ongoing day-to-day business issues pertaining to IT support.
- Provide on-going support on “break-fix” issues for existing applications.
- Improve business processes, analyze data, map processes and implement improvements enabled by technology.
- Ability to travel as needed, expected to be less than 10% of the time.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Considered a techno-functional expert in BI and the manufacturing domain
- Strong business acumen with an ability to introduce innovative solutions to complex problems
- Strong Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence skills, including: identification of technology to solve various business problems and handling scalability issues for BI platform
- Communicates effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop rapport with key customers in the business and approach every challenge with a customer-centric view
- Applies sound analytical skills in dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or that conflict with available information
- Aptitude for working in a team environment, supporting positive interaction, providing and receiving constructive criticism and an ability to motivate others
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Electrical or electronic or mechanical engineering or foreign equivalent degree.
- Oracle certified (Oracle Transportation Management) specialist or Oracle Certified OTM cloud specialist.
- Three – five years of experience with application design and development from business requirements analysis through implementation in Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) including but not limited to setups (configuration, shipment management, rates, master data, bulk planning parameters, user configuration, screen set development, SQL queries, and working with CSV & XML files),
- 1 end to end OTM cloud implementation or at least 1 OTM on-prem implementations. 1 OTM upgrade or Cloud migration experience is a plus.
- Experienced in supporting workflow Automation Agents, Out XML Profiles, Integration xml templates for Release, TransOrder, PlannedShipment, TenderOffer, TenderResponse as well as ShipmentStatus.
- 2 – 5+ years of experience with OTM (on-prem or Cloud) and knowledge in advance concepts in area of OTM Mobility, Rate Management and Sourcing Module, PC Miler and SMC Rateware (On-prem as well as webservices).
- Hands on experience in Network Routing and Workbenches as well as 1+ year of working experience in Logistics Business Domain is a plus.
- Agile methodology experience or certification is a plus.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. offers a wide spectrum of cabinetry products designed to satisfy every budget and lifestyle. With a large North America footprint and diverse team of nearly 13,000 employees, we help people fulfill their dreams of a comfortable, inviting home through innovations in fashion and functionality that bring family and friends together. We invite you to visit to learn more about how we build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do. Equal Employment Opportunity
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic. Reasonable Accommodations
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Location: Jasper, IN
Job date: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 22:13:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!