Job title: Software Engineering Director- Python/Django
Company: KOB Solutions
Job description: Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage software engineering team through the software development life cycle. Provide leadership and overall technical direction.
- Hire, manage, mentor, and engage engineers. Coach junior developers, encourage collaboration and cross-training on the team, and identify areas for higher performance. Foster career growth and a healthy team culture.
- Collaborate with product managers to vet and manage tech vendors and outsourcing partners.
- Work closely with product managers and team to prioritize stories, get them estimated, scheduled for sprints, and keep them on track for delivery.
- Collaborate with other teams to plan, communicate, and execute smooth releases of upcoming projects. Ensure all projects are high quality and delivered on schedule.
- Work with the Product team to improve our Agile ceremonies and build process improvements.
Prerequisite Skills and Experience:
- At least three years of management experience within an Agile environment. Experience writing performance reviews, coaching, running daily operations, and setting/hitting KPIs for a development team.
- Experience working on business applications such as CMS, audience database, and web applications.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team to produce their best work and hit deadlines.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, evaluating tradeoffs and allocating resources where they can make the most impact for the business.
- Ability to work and communicate with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices.
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 07:48:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!