Job title: Senior Recruiter – Manufacturing
Company: NXTThing RPO
Job description: We are growing and would love to have you as part of the team!! At NXTThing RPO we are committed to serving our clients and our employees with exceptional service in the recruitment outsourcing space. Come join a fun, exciting, fast-paced team where you can learn and grow your career.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced manufacturing recruiter who excels at developing a proactive approach to attract and retain top talent for key positions. In direct partnership with hiring managers, the recruiter will work to establish recruitment strategies and assess the needed talent to ensure alignment with achieving business objectives. The key to success will be the ability to develop a thorough understanding of the spaces in which our clients recruit and establish recruiting networks, relationships and innovative techniques to source and attract top candidates. This position sits on-site at the client located in Franklin, WI.
- Manage the full life cycle of the recruiting process for open positions.
- Work with hiring managers to best understand hiring needs and partner with them to create an effective strategy.
- Determine the best and most effective avenues for sourcing candidates.
- Provide strategic thought partnership to hiring managers throughout the candidate selection process advising on candidates skill sets and company fit
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and key influencers
- Manage candidate experience throughout the process
- Stay current on industry trends and technology to help support continuous recruitment advancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, or another complementary field
- 4+ years of experience recruiting in the manufacturing sector
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting process
- Proven interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of creative and innovative sourcing techniques
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and recruit for multiple positions to meet deadline
NXTThing RPO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Franklin, WI
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 05:38:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!