Job title: Senior Manufacturing Technician – GMP Operations
Job description: Job Details
Job Location: Woburn, MA – Woburn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Operations
By joining the Bio-Techne team, you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne and all of its brands provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
The responsibilities of a Senior Manufacturing Technician is to provide experienced support in cGMP manufacturing operations of Bio-Techne’s Cloudz products. You will follow standard operating procedures to manufacture these products and will contribute to the ongoing development of new and existing products to help advance Bio-Techne’s evolving portfolio.
- Support and continue to improve cGMP manufacturing activities of Bio-Techne Cloudz based products
- Monitor, order and receive raw materials in support of manufacturing activities.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and validated state in accordance with written procedures.
- Define and propose appropriate processes and process improvements
- Make recommendations and facilitate group projects and priorities
- Collaborates on cross functional projects with a broad scope, high impact or complexity. May lead projects of moderate complexity
- Create, edit and implement SOPs and procedures to support all manufacturing operations at the site.
- Carry out troubleshooting activities under guidance form Quality and Manufacturing management.
- Coordinate equipment and facility calibrations, preventative maintenance, and certifications schedules with internal teams and outside vendors
- Collaborate with other departments/labs as needed
- Follow guidelines and comply with all company safety, quality, and training procedures and regulations
- Keep apprised of metrics as guided
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues arising in daily work
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and up to 5 years of relevant cGMP manufacturing experience
- Or, Associate degree or Certificate preferred with Up to 3 years of relevant cGMP manufacturing experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working in a cGMP Manufacturing environment.
- Communicate effectively across groups and sites
- Independently takes on additional responsibilities of a complex nature outside of day-to-day work
- Critical thinking and independence recognized by peers and leadership
- Utilize knowledge and prior experience to troubleshoot and resolve issues for self or others
- Recognized by peers and leaders as a problem solver and resource
- Understand how their decisions impact the department and when to collaborate for input prior to implementing
- Must be able to work in a fast-faced environment where multitasking is required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment
Why Join Bio-Techne:
- We offer competitive salaries along with extensive medical, vision, and dental plans for you and your family starting on day one!
- We invest in our employees’ financial futures through 401k matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
- We help our employees develop their careers through mentorship, promotional opportunities, training and development, internship programs, and more.
- We offer employee resource groups, volunteer paid time off, employee events, and charity drives to build a culture of caring and belonging.
- We foster a culture of empowerment and innovation, where employees feel valued and encouraged to bring their new ideas to the table.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidate must have received or be willing to receive an FDA authorized COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Location: Woburn, MA
Job date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 23:21:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!