Job title: Senior Manager I, Advertising Sales: Partner Manager – Sam’s Club Member Access Platform (MAP)
Job description: Position Summary…
What you’ll do…
Senior Manager I, Advertising Sales: Partner Manager – Sam’s Club Member Access Platform (MAP)
What you’ll do…
As a Partner Manager on our Sam’s Club Member Access Platform (MAP) team, you will use your 5-7 years experience selling digital advertising solutions, to Sam’s Club’s accounts to successfully grow and scale the category’s domestic revenues. With your broad and long-standing client-side and agency relationships within the CPG category, consultative approach and deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met. You will further use your executive cold-calling, networking, and prospecting skills to identify, develop, and manage new accounts that will complement our existing CPG client roster and help you reach your personal revenue targets. As an individual contributor, you will be supported by a cross-functional team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has chartered our explosive growth.
- Exceed sales goals for yourself and your team
- Define and own account plans to unlock investments and drive client’s business key performance metrics
- Partner with teammates and cross-functional partners to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives – developing account plans, synthesizing market related data, leading client analysis and defining the overall business approach to Sam’s Club MAP success with digitally focused businesses
- Prospect and penetrate organizations to drive alignment and influence executive and day-to-day contacts to execute against account plan
- Own forecasting and accurate client analysis to support team planning
- Partner with product teams and all cross-functional teams to act as point of contact and deliver collected and consolidated information that prioritizes customer requests
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years experience in Shopper Marketing Sales, eCommerce sales, Retail Ad Sales, Search
- 5+ years experience managing client accounts
- 3+ years’ experience as a proven strategic advisor working with C-Level clients
- Track record of reaching and exceeding revenue/business targets
- Strong track record of high-level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Strong analytical abilities and financial understanding
- Operational rigor (SFDC pipeline, call reports, account planning, etc.)
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and diligent follow-through
- Customer-obsessed, Curious, Collaborative, Consultative, Courageous and Competitive
- Authentic and passionate
- Respectful, Inclusive, Honest, Transparent
- Positive and solutions-oriented
- Sense of humor
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Consumer Psychology, or related field and 5 years’ experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field OR 8 years’ experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Brand advertising (for example, TV or video, sponsorship), media sales, customer acquisition and growth, search, mobile and online sales, Managing client accounts, Shopper marketing sales, eCommerce sales, retail advertising sales, search, Strategic Advisor working with C-Level Clients
Masters: Advertising, Masters: Business, Masters: Marketing, Masters: Psychology
Primary Location… 2101 SE SIMPLE SAVINGS DR, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-4304, United States of America
About Sam’s Club
Sam Walton opened the first Sam’s Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam’s Club has grown rapidly, opening more than 600 clubs in the U.S. and 100 clubs internationally. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam’s Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Sam’s Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum-NWA has something for everyone.
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas’ premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children’s museum that’s fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil’s Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil’s Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas’ natural beauty.
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off – to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can’t work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see .
Location: Bentonville, AR
Job date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 07:29:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!