Job title: Senior Manager, Creative Services
Company: ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers
Job description: Summary
Named to The Denver Post Top 150 Workplaces In Colorado list, ClearChoice was founded in 2005 to bring an innovative and patient-focused approach to solve gaps within the dental industry. We’ve experienced strong growth and today, we’re the leader in dental implant treatments. Driven by a collective desire to improve the lives of our prospective patients, we help them reclaim their health and confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about getting their lives back.
This mission-focused work has enabled us to achieve four straight years of double-digit company growth, yet we’ve only reached 1% of the population that needs our services. We’re now at a point that we need to revolutionize our marketing approach just as we did our treatment approach. We need marketing innovators and thought leaders to continue pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and transforming their lives.
When you join the ClearChoice marketing team, you take on a highly visible role that leads the growth of the entire organization. Your passion, creativity, and grit are supported by a robust marketing budget, partnerships with leading agencies and consultants, and a growing group of talented marketing professionals as we write the next chapter of our story.
In support of the ClearChoice marketing team and our clients, the Senior Manager, Creative Services will assist in day-to-day marketing activities with a primary focus in strategic creative direction, creative evaluation and production. We are seeking talented individuals who are able to effectively communicate their vision, have high standards for excellence and are able to track and identify creative trends that can take our business to the next level.
The ideal candidate for this position should be an expert in design and digital marketing fundamentals, with a keen knowledge of how great creative can drive great results. This candidate will see the big picture of where the digital landscape is heading and translate this into strategic decision making.
- Thought leadership in emerging design and technology, creative testing and improvements.
- Proven team leader, trend-spotter, inspirer, innovator and trail-blazer – partnering with internal clients, marketing leadership and cross functional teams to craft compelling creative content strategies, and oversee their implementation
- Translate brand strategy, marketing and product objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Provide appreciation, facilitation and evaluation of the creative product. Create a collaborative atmosphere where the team feels coached and trusted, and ideas are welcomed and fairly evaluated.
- Lead the project management function for the Creative Services team
- Schedule and budget management of freelancers/contractors
- Collaboration with the creative services team on a variety of projects including writing briefs, leading brainstorming sessions and coaching team members.
Brand Standards and Asset Management
- Create brand standards and ensure visual communication
- Manage and maintain asset management systems – C3, GDrive, Wistia
- Support rights management, asset requests and developing delivery processes
- 7-10 years experience in Creative Services
- Knowledge of traditional and interactive design, including web, mobile, UX, animation and social
- Strong skills with design software and Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Proven experience with data driven creative
- Project management experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with healthcare marketing compliance.
- Ability to communicate creative or visionary ideas to business users.
- Experience working with and managing vendors.
- Experience working with internal and/or external content/creative contributors.
- Experience with Workfront or similar project management software.
- Knowledge of HIPAA.
- The ability and inclination to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a great attitude is essential.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 04:18:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!