Job title: Senior HR Analyst
Job description: Date: May 13, 2022
Location: Houston, TX, US, 77043
Founded in 1906, over the last 110+ years’ CEMEX has grown into a global building materials company that provides high quality products and reliable service to customers and communities throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Here at CEMEX we offer our employees competitive wages, career growth, excellent benefits including health, dental & vision plans, vacation or paid time off, employee assistance program and retirement plan options, along with over a century of stability to build your next career on! To learn more about our company culture and why you should join us, visit us at . For direct access to CEMEX Career Opportunities, visit us at .
Support the company objectives providing relevant information (reports and analyses) for decision making. Compiles/Reports data for headcount, HR cost, turnover, employee productivity, amongst others. Makes sure information in our HRIS environment, SAP / SuccessFactors / Kronos Dimensions is accurately flowing end-to-end.
- Execute overall coordination and action of SF Employee Central workflow for where HRIS Admin involvement is required.
- Work with HR business team, HRIS team, business leaders and IT teams to ensure system functionality and accurate and timely reporting.
- Maintenance and administration of data within SF Employee Central for Organizational Management including creation/maintenance of positions, departments, and other foundation objects.
- Maintains and apdates information in our time keeping system: Kronos Dimensions.
- Acts as the subject matter expert and in-house consultant for our cloud HR solution SuccessFactors with a strong focus on Employee Central
- Ensure data integrity within HRIS, primarily SF Employee Central for employees through monitoring and auditing the data that is entered into the system.
- Develop reporting requirements for business or HR requests. Design, develop and analyze reports for all aspects of Human Resources
- Works with necessary business partners on process improvement related to system efficiency and analytics, enables HRBP’s to make informed decisions
- Coordinate and/or conduct UAT testing for SF Employee Central enhancements or changes Participate in the testing and implementation of all HRIS upgrades and rollout of new features.
- Work with IT and business partners to establish necessary controls and checks to ensure data and system integrity is maintained.
- Provides application support and provides technical and end user guidance
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, or Administration
- 5+ years of experience with HR (HCM) Software Applications required
- 5+ years of experience with system analysis, and analytics preferred
- SPHR Certification desired
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced Excel skills a must
- SuccessFactors, SAP, Kronos Dimensions and other HR information systems highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and business problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and takes personal accountability for deliverables
- Self-motivated, to independently solve problems and make recommendations to remediate issues
- Strong, collaborative team player willing to provide support across the HR team, especially with HR Business Partners
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex applications
- A working knowledge of project management
- Capable of working in an open concept office environment
- Available to work extended hours from time to time
- Requires stationary position, traverse, move, transport, and the ability to significant degree to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, detect, or position
- Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with employees and other individuals as well as function safely within an office environment and, on occasion, may visit industrial plant locations
CEMEX is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by under federal, state or local law in the programs or activities which it operates.
CEMEX will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all local, state and federal laws.
CEMEX is an E-Verify participating employer.
Arizona Smoke-Free Act. CEMEX complies with the State of Arizona’s Smoke-Free Act (Arizona Revised Statutes § 36-601.01). Smoking and/or the use of tobacco or related products is prohibited in and on CEMEX property as well as any building and/or vehicle owned or leased by CEMEX.
CEMEX offers both competitive pay and benefits. Benefits applicable to this position may include, but are not limited to, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off, and Holiday Pay, as well as a comprehensive wellness program to help keep employees and their families healthy and well. You can learn more about CEMEX Benefits by visiting the CEMEX USA Benefits and Well-Being page. (https://www.cemexusa.com/careers/life-at-cemex/benefits-well-being).
EEO Statement – En Español
CEMEX es una institución EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acción afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religión, discapacidad física o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientación sexual, información genética, identidad de género, o expresión de género en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Sat, 14 May 2022 22:29:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!