Job title: Senior Accountant – Real Estate Development, Property Management
Job description: We are a very well-established real estate development and property management company. This position will be full time on site until training is complete, then can be a combination of on site and remote.
What You Will Be Doing
– Senior Accountant will assist Controller in the overall project accounting and corporate financial statements
– Open bank accounts and certain treasury functions
– Responsible for maintenance and reconciliation of all general ledger activity for new acquisitions and existing portfolio, including recording and reconciliation of investor’s capital contribution and distributions, preparing intercompany reconciliations/balance account analysis
– Prepare quarterly financials and report requirements for investors and banks
– Respond to investor/lender inquires and assist Investor Relations with investor related questions concerning capital accounts, accounting, tax and investment related issues.
– Record assets and depreciation in fixed asset database
– Prepare and analyze activities in capital expenditure accounts and capital accounts in response to investor and bank inquiries. This will involve coordination with Acquisitions, Property Management and Accounting.
– Recommend and implement improvement to project accounting processes
– Complete ad hoc financial projects as required.
What You Need for this Position
– Experience managing staff accountants
– Experience in Real Estate Development or Property Management
– Public Accounting experience
– Experience with Yardi Voyage software or other accounting software system
What’s In It for You
– Salary $80-90K
– Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
– Matching 401K
– 2 weeks PTO
– 1 week of sick days
So, if you are a Senior Accountant, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply
Expected salary: $80000 – 100000 per year
Location: Stockton, CA
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 01:10:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!