Job title: Seeking Audit Supervisor for Public Accounting firm
Job description: Job Description Seeking experienced Audit / Assurance professional to fill new URGEN Audit Supervisor position for highly rated public accounting firm based in the Kansas City metro area. 100% remote position. The company has excellent employee retention and comes with great benefits.
MUST come from Public Accounting and have a stable work history.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA track
- Must have Audit / Assurance experience
- Big 4 experience a plus
- 2-3 years of experienced
- Must be licensed to work in the US
- Develop audit objectives, plans, and scope by reviewing available information and conducting research
- Help design, implement, and maintain internal audit procedures and risk assessment processes
- Prepare audit findings, write audit reports, and develop recommendations
- Ensure complaince with all applicable plans, policies, and standards
- Stay current on industry trends, and best accounting and audit practices
- Ensure accuracy of financial information
- Follow up on audit recommendations
If you’re interested in learning more about this role or our other public accounting opportuities, please reach out to set up a time to chat! Due to the large volume of responses, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Referrals welcome. Thank you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Location: Kansas City, MO
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 04:19:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!