Job title: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
Company: Everlight Solar
Job description: Everlight Solar is seeking a skilled Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator who will be responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high quality technical solutions via queries, templates, customer journeys, scripts, and more. You will work as part of the technology team while also working individually with little supervision. This role is FULLY REMOTE.
This is a role for Apple power-users, must know iWork and be skilled with iOS and macOS.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in the Midwest. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams.
- Lead Salesforce marketing efforts with Marketing Cloud
- Maintaining data integrity and integrations between our website and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Serve as the product owner of Salesforce Marketing cloud and its applications
- Be a part of technical design sessions to develop technical solutions to best leverage Salesforce
- 2-3 years experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- 2-3 years experience with Salesforce administration
Salary: $75,000 – $95,000/ year
Everlight Solar is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all types and are excited to work with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. Everlight is committed to inclusion and we invite people of any race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.
Expected salary: $75000 – 95000 per year
Job date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 22:40:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!