Job title: Sales Manager
Company: The Lake Doctors, Inc.
Job description: Availability: Immediate
Job Type: Full-time
Office: DANIA BEACH
Sales Manager sought to join The Lake Doctors, Inc. We are currently seeking a Sales Manager that enjoys working outside, can communicate well with customers, has good math skills and takes pride in their work. The qualified full-time Sales Manager will identify, contact and convert new and existing customers for services in aquatic management and fountains.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
- Make contact with new or potential customers to provide options and make expert recommendations for both services (lake management, plantings, water testing, etc.) and products (fountains, aerators, fish, etc.).
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Market assessment-targeting local sales marketing efforts via promotions. Organization affiliation networking including tradeshows, educational and social events.
- Assist in determining pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Set-up Proposal Agreements based on input from customer interactions, including negotiation of prices and terms, reviewing, and distribution.
- Understand pricing guidelines while meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with existing customers to continue relationships including awareness of their level of satisfaction with services, renewals- analysis, rate determination, and contact changes.
- Communicate updates and provide all contact information to ensure existing customers’ needs are met.
- Advocate and network with County officials, University contacts, and Aquatic industry training groups to promote training of staff for sales of new services and products. Assist with Research and Development of TLD programs.
- Keep abreast of new developments, products, and equipment relating to our services. This may include web searches, training seminars, and speaking with specialists.
- Assist and collaborate with colleagues on larger projects, quotas, setting up and contract agreements with subcontractors and other associate vendors.
- Work closely with field management and techs to co-ordinate and plan new upcoming job activities and to assist in solving any problems that may occur.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports, including reporting on impacts of sales strategies.
- Represent and present the Lake Doctors in a professional but relatable way to customers from every walk of life.
- Understand promotional services and products offered. Be knowledgeable about the product and able to emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems.
- Provide in depth account details to field staff for effective and efficient implementation of products and services sold.
- Great communication and customer service skills required. This position deals with a variety of demographics including clients, teammates and vendors.
- Working knowledge of the aquatic environment and the interactions of fish, wildlife, and man, as well as understanding of how man-made and natural influences affect these interactions.
- Two or more years in the aquatic/landscape/pest control/service industry preferred.
- Two or more years of sales experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Science background (chemistry, biology) preferred.
- Mechanical skills or knowledge, and/or understanding of how fountains and aeration systems operate and are constructed is preferred.
- Passionate about the products and ability to deliver the Lake Doctors’ message.
- Creative and pro-active in order to generate new business.
- Must possess a valid Florida Driver’s License with clean record.
- Full Time only.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- We perform background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
- Willingness to travel: 25%.
- Work Remotely: No.
- Excellent 90-day training program.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Company Cell Phone.
- Paid Vacation time, PTO and holidays.
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts.
- 401(k) with company match.
- This position will be paid a salary plus commissions.
Job date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 22:14:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!