Job title: Sales Executive – NAMER (Hospitality)
Job description: TITLE: Sales Executive – NAMER (Hospitality)
LOCATION: Chicago IL
Client is a leading software and services led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. Client is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 36,000 employees globally. Client is a trademark of Client Corporation in the United States and other countries. For over 136 years, we’ve been focused on turning the moment of transaction into a meaningful experience. Our unique perspective brings enterprise tech to all the moving parts of business across industries. We’ve earned the trust of businesses large and small. From the best known brands around the world to your local favorite around the corner.
We help financial institutions, retailers and restaurants around the world run better so they have more time to create customer experiences that drive lasting success.
The world is going digital and it’s happening fast. Even for physical brands in retail, banking and hospitality, digital led experiences are capturing more customer interest, engagement and loyalty.
That means the key to running businesses smoothly and profitably for years to come is the right integration of digital and physical tech.
Our future facing technology connects every system and customer touchpoint from back office to point of sale (POS), from kitchen production to mobile checkout, from financial institution branch transformation to digital and mobile banking, and everything in between. Our portfolio includes digital first offerings for banking, restaurants and retailers, as well as payments, multi vendor connected device services, ATMs, POS terminals and self service technologies.
With six million points of service worldwide, we’re positioned like no other to help businesses navigate digital transformations, while growing revenue and increasing productivity.
This position is an individual contributor role responsible for sourcing and selling Client ‘s deep stack of restaurant technology and payments solutions.
In close partnership with the sales development team (inside and field), the relationship management customer success , the sales executive closes new business (SaaS conversions, renewals) within the installed base and with “net new customers .
As the in market hospitality solutions expert , this individual develops and executes a sales strategy to win business with in assigned territory that is managed, tracked, and reported in Salesforce.com .
The sale executive is responsible for managing end to end the sales process (needs and technical requirements analysis, proposal development, and closing) through the order booking.
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Grow market share through sourcing and closing new restaurant sites with Client Solutions & Payments
- Develop client focused, ROI based solution sales plans that leverage strategic Account and prospect planning skills and emphasize value based selling.
- Utilize a consultative selling approach clearly identifying key decision makers and influencers/champions at the prospect and create a strategy to implement an appropriate plan to penetrate
- Develop a competitive market growth strategy to maximize the deployment and share of Client POS and payments solutions within as signed territory
- Build, maintain, and capitalize on a foundation of internal and external industry networks to uncover incremental business opportunities and develop a business solution that demonstrates Client ‘s value and its impact on the prospective customer.
- Sales Process/Activity Management: Strategically designs a plan to effectively manage territory to maximize incoming orders as necessary to meet annual performance objectives.
- Qualify opportunities where client is best positioned to win and assists in development of an account plan to ensure mutual objectives of the Client /Customer relationship are realized.
- Meticulously uses salesforce CRM to log ALL business development and account activity
- Forecasts sales (booking and revenue) with realism and precision.
- Gain s customer commitment , builds momentum and accelerates the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process to minimize issues at closing.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities sufficient to meet sales objectives and execute to winning those opportunities
- Upon securing official order comment from customer, works with project management and relationship /customer success team to transition account control responsibility, including solution delivery
- BS/BA in related discipline and or equivalent sales experience with 2+ years of experience in outside POS or Cloud sales experience Restaurant Technology Merchant Processing (Payments) Sales and Business Development ideally in the hospitality vertical.
- Proven success in consulting and/or solution sales environment.
- Previous experience with software and services organizations that sell Point of Sale, Payment Applications, Above Store, Kitchen Production and Marketing Programs.
- Must have working knowledge of CRM solutions such as Salesforce.com, Oracle , Microsoft Dynamics 36 5 . Recent Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- Integrated payments (merchant processing) sales experience
- Deep experience and understanding of the hospitality/restaurant market, industry trends and related competition
- Strong executive presence this role will have extensive executive visibility both internally and externally. Effective written and oral communication skills required.
- Project management skills; Client and Business plan management proficiency
- “Hunger to Win / Refuse to Lose” sales mentality
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 07:47:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!