Job title: Sales Executive III – Retail, Transportation & Logistics – Atlanta
Company: NTT Data
Job description: Req ID: 199032
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive III – Retail, Transportation & Logistics – Atlanta to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia (US-GA), United States (US).
At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA currently seeks a Sales Executive to join our Retail team and based in Atlanta.
The ideal candidate NTT DATA is seeking has 10+ years of Business Development and I.T. Services/Solution Sales experience selling multi-year, multi-service, or complex service contracts that involve Digital Solutions, Infrastructure/Cloud Services, Application Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Consulting (not products) and consistently meets or exceeds $12MM TCV Quota annually.
Job Responsibilities Include:
Demand is strong and we currently are embarking on an initiative to win new business and expand our business with existing customers. The Sales Executive position is a strategic, high impact individual contributor role and should be viewed as a sales leader within the portfolio of accounts (s)he will manage.
- Principally responsible for selling next generation solutions that impact business outcomes in the Consumer industry segments within the assigned portfolio. These solutions will be enabled by NTT DATA Services and platforms focused on digital, applications, business process outsourcing, and infrastructure, cloud & security
- Responsible for analyzing existing and anticipated customer requirements and finding solutions for them within NTT DATA and/or its partners
- Conduct sales presentations and maintain up-to-date account forecasts and sales records to facilitate portfolio management and prospective customer contact
- Evangelize the NTT DATA innovations that may impact clients in the CPG, Retail, Logistics & Transportation Industry segments and identify and share learned market intelligence with sales peers and management
- Provide sales leadership in the successful management of the sales cycle to support clients and NTT DATA personnel in the sale of complex business solutions
- 10+ years of Business Development and I.T. Services/Solution Sales experience in the selling multi-year, multi-service, or complex service contracts that involve Digital, Infrastructure/Cloud Services, Application Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Consulting (not products)
- 8+ years of sales experience selling within CPG, Retail, Logistics & Transportation Industry segments
- 8+ years in hunting and acquiring new logos with a track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Must have sold IT Services engagement deals of $2MM+ within Commercial industry
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred
- Based in Atlanta
- Experience leading sales pursuits and crafting a vision focused on designing leading-edge, value add outsourced solutions to support customer specific needs
- Built strong strategy for both short and long-term opportunities and identified creative ways to meet customer needs
- Proven ability to engage with senior business & technology executives within CPG, Retail, Logistics & Transportation Industries
- Successfully established “Trusted Business or Technology Partner” relationships with clients in the CPG, Retail, Logistics & Transportation Industries
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 06:14:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!