Job title: Sales Development Representative
Company: Sales Driven Agency
Job description: SDR Highlights
- Competitive base of $50-65K (depending on experience) plus bonus & uncapped commission (OTE $75K-110K)
- Streamlined, modern sales tools and efficient sales processes
- We are incredible at what we do and have the proof to back it up, so you’ll believe in what you sell
- You’ll be led by a seasoned SDR manager with experience working at startups and agencies to billion dollar a year SaaS companies. Basically, if you want to accelerate your sales career… you’ll be equipped to do so here.
- Fully remote position – work from wherever
The Role: The SDR (Sales Development Representative) is responsible for identifying, engaging, qualifying, and creating new qualified sales opportunities for our AEs (Account Executives). This role will manage outbound campaigns for their sales vertical by identifying new prospects, qualifying buyer interest, and introducing good-fit prospects to our AE team. From proven sales systems and sales training to lucrative compensation structures and career growth, the SDR at Sales Driven Agency will be equipped with everything they will need to be successful.
Your Day-to-Day at Sales Driven Agency
- You will be equipped with modern sales technology that you will be working out of on a day-to-day basis to make you effective and efficient (HubSpot, Apollo, and more!)
- Making 80+ outbound phone calls each day with streamlined processes and tech to enable you to do so better and faster
- Optimizing creative outbound prospecting strategy and executing on that strategy within your vertical focus: cold call, email, social selling, direct mail, etc.
- Leveraging sales technology and engagement tools to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly performance metrics (meetings booked, meetings held, revenue influenced)
- Educating yourself on your market and its nuances to gain business knowledge through research and intelligence gathering
- Identifying pain points and challenges within your industry
- You will receive regular sales training and report to management who values investing in their people both personally and professionally. This will entail weekly 1-on-1 meetings, weekly sales team meetings, and monthly alignment meetings.
- Opportunity to “sharpen the ax” and receive continued education and career growth
- Organize data, clean up pipeline, and produce weekly reporting
- Opportunity to be assigned a sales administrator to take non-revenue generating work off of your plate
- Base Salary + Commission + Bonus = Uncapped Earning Potential
- You embody our Core Values: grit, curiosity, growth, teamwork
- 0-3+ years of sales experience (we will work with folks brand new to sales depending on background, culture fit, etc. Experienced sellers will also be considered and base salary will depend on level of experience.)
- You are simultaneously able to follow a proven process while also being able to think “on the fly” and be nimble
- You are curious… this means you are never content with where you’re currently at because you always realize that there is more to learn and become
- Display resilience when facing rejection. This is sales… you will be rejected often.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with high growth
- You can own up to failure and not point fingers when things aren’t going smoothly
- Highly organized
- Doesn’t need external motivation to get you up in the morning
- You are confident using a CRM, sales tools, and LinkedIn.
- Team player
Why You’ll Love Working At Sales Driven Agency
- Very competitive compensation – 1st year OTE $75-110k+. 2nd year OTE $90-130k+
- Flexible time off
- Upward career growth opportunities
- A full-time data team providing you with clean lists to sell to (you don’t have to waste your time building lists)
- Belief in the service – Our offer solves a huge pain-point in the marketplace and we’re considered world-class at what we do
- Culture is one of our top priorities. You will find a community at Sales Driven Agency.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Knoxville, TN
Job date: Sat, 14 May 2022 05:53:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!