Job title: Sales Assistant- New Construction
Company: Gables Search
Job description: Sales Assistant- New Home Sales
Seeking a sales assistant to augment our client’s growing sales team & continue building their business & awesome brand name.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record in customer service excellence, retail or mortgage / financial investment sales or some experience of construction industry sales such as supplier/materials providers.
- Over-Positive personality and passion to work with client/people — Homeowners.
- Desire to HELP someone find the right home/situation.
- Register prospects with complete and accurate demographic information and follow up as often as possible with prospective buyers.
- Achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction by setting expectations at time of purchase agreement.
- Assist with Differentiating their homes by effectively presenting the building process & design options. In demonstrating the value of our homes, you will need to focus on the buyers needs.
- Assist with qualifying buyers through explaining the complete understanding of finance programs (conventional, FHA, VA) and tax benefits.
- Good income (Salary + Bonus)
- Great Promotion possibilities
- Competitive Benefits
- Vacation Pay & Holidays
Desired Skills and Experience
- The position requires a Positive/Outgoing personality that immediately connects with people.
- This position also requires heavy phone-call responsibilities.
- They Prefer some knowledge of sales and loan / mortgage processes & paperwork. It’s a critical role in the sales division and they need someone with knowledge of loan processing!
- Further, it is highly desirable for candidates for this position to possess at least 2 years of solid inside sales experience (new construction home sales experience is highly preferred).
- This position requires well-developed verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation, PC, and team player skills.
- Real estate license not required
Respond to Lead-Calls and meeting potential customers
Assist the Sales Manager on homeowner design ideas and work with construction team to meet those customized plans
Assist the team with Banks to originate loans / finances.
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 07:19:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!