Job title: Sales and Marketing Associate
Company: NCOs Enterprise
Job description: As an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate, you will contribute to one of our most important company initiatives: client representation and branding. You will cross-train and work with individuals in multiple departments including marketing, sales, business development, and customer service to identify and maximize opportunities to increase client market share and maintain a competitive edge for our client’s brands. You will work closely with your marketing teammates to meet client brand exposure and sales goals through daily meetings and executing marketing plans. You will be responsible for organizing marketing initiatives, making sales presentations to potential customers, and refining the marketing plans through a continual feedback loop. In our innovative and progressive environment, you must be comfortable contributing to the overall projects, help brainstorm ideas, and drive implementation.
Our firm is seeking an adaptable, positive, and passionate team player who is willing to learn all facets of our company in order to ensure the success of our projects within our overall mission to take brands to new levels of awareness and growth. You should be comfortable interacting with potential clients and customers, be solution-oriented, and have the ability to work with a wide variety of individuals. As this is an entry-level position, no direct experience is required. However, familiarity with marketing and sales basics, having a customer-focused attitude, and a desire for leadership will formulate the foundation of a great candidate.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate:
- Become well versed in client product knowledge and services provided while maintaining a good working knowledge of the competition.
- Create and conduct sales presentations to customers and clients during direct marketing campaigns.
- Educate prospects on the benefits of our services to foster a positive brand experience and increase sales of our client’s services.
- Assist with test markets and territory identification.
- Communicate daily with team members on progress in the campaign and game plan for solutions and continued success.
Requirements of the Entry Level Sales and Marketing Associate:
- 0-2 years in direct marketing, field marketing and sales, field sales, B2B or B2C sales, brand management, or a customer-focused position an asset.
- Comfortable with public speaking and presentation or the desire to enhance these skills with training
- Quick learner and adaptable
- Organized, well-spoken, and ready to be challenged
- Experience in leadership is a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Tampa, FL
Job date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 23:56:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!