Job title: Room Attendant at Four Seasons Hotel
Company: Four Seasons
Job description: “At Four Seasons, we pride ourselves on creating meaningful personal connections between our guests and our people. One of the most important things we do is encourage our employees to get to know one another and care for each other. By fostering a company culture built on empathy, trust and mutual respect, employees are empowered to be themselves and focus on creating extraordinary guest experiences. “
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Our Four Seasons Employees Enjoy;
- Excellent Salary and Wages
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Exciting Training and Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- COMPLIMENTARY room nights at Four Seasons Hotels around the world
- And much more!
The Opportunity: The Four Seasons, Washington D.C. is currently looking for an experienced Room Attendant to provide exceptional service to our guests by ensuring the highest level of Guest Room cleanliness and service.
Who We Look For:
We look for individuals who let their true self shine at work, who are honest and reliable, who master their craft by delivering service with passion, and who strive to celebrate others’ individuality.
- Have an eye for detail and organization
- As a diverse team, the more languages you speak the better!
- Must be able to comfortably lift up to 50 pounds, stand for extended periods of time
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Must be flexible with their schedule – Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, overtime, and evening/overnights if needed.
For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts;
Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources Office at 650-470-2857.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Location: Washington DC
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 03:25:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!