Job title: RN – Tele – Nights – University – Region 1
Job description: Job Description
Title: Registered Nurse (Tele, med Surg, ICU, ED, PACU)
Location: Charlotte, NC 28203
Duration: 13 Weeks
Day Shift: Day/Night, 36 Hrs./week
- Provide professional nursing care through skillful assessment diagnosis outcomes identification planning implementation and evaluation in accordance with facility or department policies procedures and/or protocols under the supervision of the nursing leader.
- Assists in maintaining a safe work environment and performs all related job responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Maintains clinical and professional competency as appropriate to the population of patients served.
- Collects data pertinent to the healthcare consumers health or the situation.
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine actual or potential diagnoses problems and issues.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the healthcare consumer or the situation.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies to attain expected measurable outcomes.
- Implements the identified plan coordinates care delivery and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment.
- Delegates elements of care to appropriate healthcare workers in accordance with any applicable legal or policy parameters or principles.
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of goals and outcomes.
- Practices in a manner that is congruent with cultural diversity and inclusion principles.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice.
- Collaborates with healthcare consumer and other key stakeholders in the conduct of nursing practice.
- Leads within the professional practice setting and the profession.
- Integrates evidence and research findings into practice.
- Contributes to quality nursing practice.
- Evaluates one’s own and others nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and guidelines relevant statutes rules and regulations.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to plan provide and sustain evidence-based nursing services that are safe effective and fiscally responsible.
- Practices in an environmentally safe and healthy manner.
- Practices ethically.
- Promotes shared governance or facility decision making activities developing and nurturing research to positively affect clinical outcomes and promotion.
- Work requires walking standing sitting lifting reaching stooping bending pushing and pulling.
- Must be able to lift and support the weight of 35 pounds in handling patients’ medical equipment and supplies.
- Must speak English in good understandable terms.
- Intact sense of sight hearing smell and touch.
- Finger dexterity.
- Critical thinking and ability to concentrate.
- Must be able to respond quickly to changes in patient and/or unit conditions.
- Physical Abilities Testing required.
- Current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state in which you work and reside OR for Non-National License Compact states current RN license or temp license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner req in the state where the RN works – required.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing BSN preferred – Highly desired If declaring a National License Compact (NCC) state as your primary state of residency meet the licensure requirements in your home state – required
Education, License and Certifications:
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing BSN preferred – Highly desired
- ACLS – AHA
- BLS – AHA
- Registered Nurse License
Thanks & regards
Recruiter – Healthcare
Global HQ Address – 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 432 | Cell: (201) 603-3080 | Fax: (201) 221-8131 | Email:
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 07:49:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!