Job title: Resource & Referral – Early Childhood Education (ECE) Program Coordinator
Company: Crystal Stairs
Job description: Crystal Stairs, Inc.
Improving the Lives of Families through
Child Care Services, Research, and Advocacy
Crystal Stairs is committed to building and sustaining a diverse, fully vaccinated workforce and culture. As part of this commitment, Crystal Stairs does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of activities or operations.
Early Childhood Education – Program Coordinator
The Early Childhood Education Program Coordinator (ECE-PC) is primarily responsible for providing effective leadership and direction to the Resource Library, Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP), and provider professional development trainings and special projects. Under the supervision of the Program Manager, the ECE-PC will be responsible for compliance with related fiscal and programmatic requirements within and between Crystal Stairs and partner agencies and organizations.
Key Responsibilities: * Plans, administers and monitors specific programs, grants and projects, in collaboration with the Program Manager, to ensure contract and budget compliance.
- Oversee the coordination and support staff in the implementation of child care referral and health outreach services; special projects; and child care provider engagement.
- Oversee the timely submission of invoices and required reports to ensure that necessary records, files, and other materials are maintained for efficient conduct of business and audit requirements.
- Comply with contractual requirements and agency policies and procedures as well as assist in data collection and/or analysis to evaluate and/or enhance program operations and client services.
- Represent program and agency at professional organizations and contract, partner and/or community meetings; participate in work groups, committees and ad hoc groups, as necessary.
- Supervise and monitor department personnel including hiring, orientation, training, mentoring and motivating staff.
- Provide direction, leadership and coaching to staff members by conducting periodic check-ins and performance reviews.
Qualifications, Skills, Education and Experience: * Bachelor of Arts/Science degree from an accredited college or university in Child Development, Early Childhood Education or related Human/Social Services field; relevant work experience in human/social services or child development may be substituted for college level education; Master’s Degree a plus.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory and project management experience planning and implementing major projects that require collaboration with diverse groups and coordination of their interests and resources.
- Up to date COVID vaccination
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices and strategies for children birth to 12 years of age, as well as, familiarity with various ECE curriculum and assessment tools.
- Knowledge of contracts which are funded by the California Department of Education, Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and various foundations and public entities;
- Experience with planning, implementing, and coordinating projects as well as the ability to organize and manage large-scale, multi-tasked projects
Total Package of Benefits
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision – Agency Paid for 2022!
- 401k Matching Options
- Flex Spending
- Pre-paid Legal Services
- Sick and Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays and Winter Break
- Opportunity for Growth and Development
- Robust Learning Management System offering the following continuing education units: PDC, HRCI, CEU, CPE, PDU, SHRM
Crystal Stairs, Inc. is committed to building and sustaining a fully vaccinated, diverse workforce and culture. As part of this commitment, Crystal Stairs, Inc. provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, medical condition as defined by state law, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other legally protected status.
Additional Requirements: Must be fully vaccinated and remain fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Per the CDC, fully vaccinated means at least 2 weeks after (1) a second dose in a 2-dose series, or (2) a single-dose vaccine, and this status and definition applies to COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized for emergency use or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
For more information about Crystal Stairs, please visit our website at:
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 23:03:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!