Job title: Registered Nurse (Home Health) – Carson, CA
Company: Neogen Care
- Join Our Team of Highly Talented and Committed Clinical Professionals *
Founded in 2014 in San Francisco Bay Area, Neogen Care’s vision is to transform the way healthcare is provided and received by patients in the home. We strive to improve the quality of your life with our team of specially trained nurses, therapists and reliable caregivers. As a leading provider of medical and non-medical home care services we will continue to contribute to the future of our community and support healthy lifestyles.
We are looking for a Home Health Registered Nurse to join our fast-growing team. Become part of a notable company and help us achieve our goals!
POSITION: Registered Nurse (Home Health)
TYPE: Full-Time or Part-Time
PAY: Competitive per visit pay (DOE) plus great benefits for Full Time employees!
BENEFITS: 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus Program
LOCATION: Carson, CA and Surrounding Areas
SIGN-ON BONUS: $5,000 (Full Time RNs only)
The Neogen Care Home Health Registered Nurse provides direct patient care in the patient’s home under the supervision of a physician. Responsibilities include following start of care plans, providing treatment, discharges, wound care, medication administration, and working collaboratively with a clinical team to achieve positive patient care outcomes.
- Case management & follow-up skilled nursing visits in the patient’s home.
- Consult & develop treatment plans based on physician’s orders and initial patient assessment.
- Submit regular patient care progress reports to attending physician and clinical staff.
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and clinical manager.
- Provide nursing care and written care plans.
- Participate in and monitor patient and family care compliance activities.
- Professionally manage and coordinate the plan of care
- Complete clinical and medical documentation on all patients.
- Appropriately identifies and utilizes resources and referrals such as PT, OT, Hospice, Pharmacy, Supplies, Home Medical Equipment, and other visits/consults.
- Minimum of Associate degree (or higher) in Nursing.
- Current and unrestricted California Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
- Minimum of 1 year RN experience in an institutional setting. Acute Care/ Rehab / Hospital /Home Health /Hospice.
- If you have been an LVN for 2 or more years and have recently received your RN license and have it for a minimum 8 months.
- Experience in wound care, patient teaching, medication management, lab draws, and IV infusion a plus.
- Ability to chart with Electronic Medical Record Software (Wellsky / Kinnser a plus).
Neogen Care, an essential health industry company, practices all protective measures recommend by the WHO, CDC, state, and county to safeguard our employees and patients from COVID-19 exposure to include: screening, testing, PPE, social distancing.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Carson, CA
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 07:40:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!