Job title: Recruiting Coordinator
Job description: Recruiting Coordinator
*** This is a Full-Time, Benefits Available, CONTRACT assignment, expected to last around 3-4 months, or longer! ***
Recruiting Coordinator Job Summary:
- Provide administrative support for specific and/or ongoing projects, such as generating reports, logs, calendars, and mailings, applying general business practices, as well as policies and procedures under the direction of the director.
- Assists in providing first hand support and organizing the day-to-day operations of the recruiting and on-boarding process.
- Prepare letters, documents, spreadsheets, reports, forms, presentations, and flow charts as directed.
- Maintain an inventory of supplies, including monitoring needs and ordering.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence per administrative policy.
- Utilize applicant tracking system to maintain confidential and sensitive information and files regarding management projects, policy, and personnel ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Interact with recruiters, candidates and hiring manager and communicate process status updates, scheduling appointments for on boarding.
- Responsible for on boarding new hires, background and drug screen, credentials and other tasks for clearance prior to start.
- Ensure compliance of all Federal and State laws regarding temporary employees.
Recruiting Coordinator Background:
- Requires an education level of at least a high school diploma or GED.
- Around 2 years in Human Resources (HR), Recruitment, or Temporary Staffing experience is required.
- Ability to multi-task duties as well as the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product.
- Knowledge of health care delivery system and related state programs is a significant plus.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and basic data entry, including the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications.
Expected salary: $19 – 20 per hour
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 06:37:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!