Job title: Real Estate Salesperson
Company: Windermere Real Estate
Job description: Job Description:
Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. It’s a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Gilroy office is looking for a professional Real Estate Salesperson to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Salesperson’s responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc)
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must be 18+
- Instant credibility by leveraging our 50 years of experience
- Professional Training – Online and live continued education available
- Integrated Tech – Personalized website, CRM, presentation tools, and more
- Dynamic Marketing – Upscale marketing for your print or digital marketing needs
- Much, much, more we can discuss on the interview
- Estimated Commissions between $65,000 to $90,000 (DOE)
Expected salary: $65000 – 90000 per year
Location: Gilroy, CA
Job date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 22:08:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!