Job title: Real Estate Salesperson
Company: Windermere Real Estate
Job description: Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. It’s a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Enumclaw office is looking for a professional Real Estate Salesperson to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Salesperson’s responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Basic computer skills
- Proven track record of sales
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must be 18+
- Instant credibility by leveraging our 50 years of experience
- Professional Training – Online and live continued education available
- Integrated Tech – Personalized website, CRM, presentation tools, and more
- Dynamic Marketing – Upscale marketing for your print or digital marketing needs
- Much, much, more we can discuss on the interview
- Estimated Commissions between $65,000 to $85,000 (DOE)
Expected salary: $65000 – 85000 per year
Location: Enumclaw, WA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:18:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!