Job title: Real Estate Sales Specialist
Company: Windermere Real Estate
Job description: Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. It’s a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Walla Walla office is looking for a professional Real Estate Sales Specialist to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Sales Specialist’s responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Provide information regarding legal guidelines, rates, specifications and property availability
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices.
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must be 18+
- Instant credibility by leveraging our 50 years of experience
- Professional Training – Online and live continued education available
- Integrated Tech – Personalized website, CRM, presentation tools, and more
- Dynamic Marketing – Upscale marketing for your print or digital marketing needs
- Much, much, more we can discuss on the interview
- Estimated Commissions between $60,000 to $85,000 (DOE)
Expected salary: $60000 – 85000 per year
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:25:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!