Job title: Real Estate Sales Specialist
Company: Windermere Real Estate
Job description: Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. It’s a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Whidbey Island- Freeland office is looking for a professional Real Estate Sales Specialist to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Sales Specialist’s responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid.
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Great customer service
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Empathy for others
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must be 18+
- 401K plan Offered
- Mentoring Program Offered
- Lead Programs Offered
- Part-time (case-by-case basis)
- Estimated Commissions betwee $65,000 to $90,000 (DOE)
Expected salary: $65000 – 90000 per year
Location: Freeland, WA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:31:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!