Job title: Real Estate Sales Agent
Company: Windermere Real Estate
Job description: Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. It’s a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Goldendale office is looking for a professional Real Estate Sales Agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Sales Agent’s responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers.
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Basic computer skills
- Proven track record of sales
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must be 18+
- Instant credibility by leveraging our 50 years of experience
- Professional Training – Online and live continued education available
- Integrated Tech – Personalized website, CRM, presentation tools, and more
- Dynamic Marketing – Upscale marketing for your print or digital marketing needs
- Much, much, more we can discuss in the interview
- Estimated Commissions between $50,000 to $75,000 (DOE)
Expected salary: $50000 – 75000 per year
Location: Goldendale, WA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:21:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!