Job title: Real Estate Property Manager
Company: Windermere Property Management
Job description: We are a leader in property management, and we are expanding our portfolio with new developments. We’re looking for the best and brightest Property Managers in the area to join our team.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance, apply today!
- Showing available units
- Reading and understanding screening reports to approve/deny applicants
- Conducting move-in and move-out inspections
- Drive-by and annual inspections
- Handling maintenance requests and work orders
- Communicating effectively and professionally with owners, tenants, and vendors
Basic understanding of MS Office
Enjoys meeting people and takes pride in providing excellent customer service
Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
Committed to a higher standard
We are the leading property management company in our area and are looking for new team members to join our growing office. We are a family-owned Windermere franchise that values relationships over profits.
Location: Oak Harbor, WA
Job date: Fri, 03 Jun 2022 22:36:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!