Job title: Real Estate Buyer Sales Agent
Company: Florida Life Real Estate Group, LLC
Job description: Are you a soon-to-be or newly licensed Florida Real Estate Agent who lives in the Volusia County, FL market area? Would you like training, free leads and no desk fees or other expenses to start your career? Are you seeking a long-term place of employment with consistent income? Would you like to close 2 deals within your first 120 days?
If you answered yes to the questions above we have a great opportunity for you. We’re searching for ambitious, professional real estate agents for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for managing leads that our company provides to you at no cost, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. You will have all of the tools and technology to help you find the success you desire and a private office as well. Applicants should be hungry, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their real estate career.
Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Use our state of the art CRM tool that utilizes artificial intelligence to help you stay on top of prospects and follow up in a timely order to maximize the conversion ratio above industry standards
- Continually attend sales meetings and training as we help you grow into the success you want
- Prepare contracts, CMA’s, negotiate and do what it takes to help buyers get the home they want at a value they can afford
- Work with lenders to secure financing for clients
- Utilize our transaction coordinators to assist you in closing more deals
- Be willing to work 40-50 hours per week and on weekends
Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Must currently reside in the Volusia County Market to be considered
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work in a full-time capacity
- Must be tech-savvy
- Must be able to financially afford 2 Board MLS Dues and Fees, and Supra Lockbox Fees
Florida Life Real Estate Group is the fastest-growing real estate team in Volusia County. Florida Life Real Estate has immediate openings for more team players. We are hiring for several key roles in our growing company. We are a tech-savvy environment looking for the Best of the Best to join our amazing team.
If you are looking for a long-term, secure position where you will be rewarded for your work ethic and loyalty, we may be a good fit for you. We have a great, positive, and upbeat culture. Our team has a lot of fun, all while serving our customers at a high level and providing amazing opportunities for team members. We offer paid time off, 100% company-paid health insurance, and a great work environment.
Please learn more about our team and be prepared to be knowledgeable about our company during our interview process.
Location: New Smyrna Beach, FL
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 22:44:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!